Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekend Get-a-way

With all my crazy Pickle Ville Shows, there is hardly anytime for vacationing this summer. I decided I needed to take advantage of the 4 days I had off to go on a little trip. I got to see my darling cousins and some friends at BYU!!! What fun to get out of cache valley for a few days and be with some people I love :)
One of my favorite relatives and people in the entire world :)
"California Girls, we're unforgetable"
Thanks for putting up with my craziness!
We went on a lovely trip to DI! This aisle was my favorite with the rainbow of cups!!!! Pretty :) Oh, the magical things of DI!Adorable little freshman Shaylee, visiting her on her second week of BYU! I love this girl! Cougars of BYU.... Grrrr?
Bahahahaha!
My good friend Peter that I met last summer in LA! What a great guy :)

No comments:

Followers