I asked my darling friend Tanner to the IWA dance recently. The funny thing is that I put everything in his bathroom while he was in the apartment. I think he thought something was wrong with me being in the bathroom for so long and with no flush :) And it turns out, he didn't go in his bathroom again till 4:30am!!! When he called to accept, he said, "It was really funny cuz I really to had to go!!!" Oh, I am so clever! Hahaha! I can't wait for the dance :)
Friday, January 21, 2011
I know, I know, he may be 16 years old, but I may or may not be a little in love with Justin Beiber. My friend Brent received a life size poster of Justin for his birthday and I knew pictures were very necessary. Here are some of my favorite Justin Beiber lines :)
- "I will never say never. I will fight till forever." For real, how deep is that?
- "I know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there." Its true Justin, so true...
- "You smile, I smile" -Again, how did you know that Justin? Your smile is priceless :)
- "If you let me inside of your world, there'll be one less lonely girl." Okay Justin, I will.
Monday, January 10, 2011
I just went on the most spectacular sledding trip ever! My friend Wyatt invited a bunch of us to go to his parents house in Spanish Fork and "sled". I thought, wow, I've only been sledding a few times, and I'm not the biggest fan. Honestly, I think its a little lame. Cold, lots of walking up pointless hills that you slide down. But the kids that were going were so fun, I thought, why not???
But oh no, this is not your typical sledding. Wyatts family had these sledding car things so we didn't even have to walk. We drove way up this huge road with all the sleds and tubes dragging behind. Then, at the top, we went down a half mile, non stop thrill ride through this perfect sledding road. Oh, and don't even worry, if you got tired at the end, the little car was right back at the bottom to drive you up again. And you could even stay on the sled and they would tow you. It was so crazy! I have never had that much fun in the snow in my life!
1. Racing in the tubes down the hill. Kaitlee and Lauren vs Wyatt and Don. Almost to the end and winning, then Wyatt jumps on top of us, while the tubes are still sliding down the path. Don pulls the boys tube in front of ours, then Wyatt hops back on their tube and beats us to the bottom of the hill. Kaitlee and I hit a bump and fly out. We cry with laughter.
2. Driving the snow cars while listening to some crazy old country. Everyone seemed nervous to let me drive, but I think I rocked.
3. Sitting in the back of the snow car, and having a huge snow ball out of no where hit me flat in the face. I have never been hit that hard.
4. Laughing so hard my abs hurt watching people crash and bump going down the hill.
What a blast! I am so Blessed!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
I spent New Years Eve in AZ this year! What a blast! I hooked up with a ton of my friends from Freshman year and went to the Chandler Hanger for a big dance party! It was so fun, with wonderful people, crazy music, balloons dropping from the celling, and a whole lot of great. I'm so excited for this new year and the adventures to come! Hello 2011! I'm ready for ya!
After living in Logan for three years, its crazy to think I haven't spent a Christmas here, but this year was the year! I was hoping for a white Christmas and was pretty sure it was going to happen considering Logan is white 99% of the time, but no, no snow anywhere to be seen. Good thing the company made up for it. I loved being with my mom, Mark, and Jacob. We had a great time opening pj's, playing games, eating a delicious dinner, and enjoying each others company. Its true, there is no place like home for the holidays :)
My brother had his Eagle Court of Honor, and I must say, I was so proud. What an awesome kid! He cleaned, and repainted the parking lot of a local charity corporation building. My dad, granddad, and uncle flew out to be apart of the festivities. I was in charge of the music for the event. First, I played the piano while my good friend Nate sang, "On My Honor". Then I sang "One Voice", while my other good friend Cassidy played the piano. It was so great to see my brothers happy face and all the people that love him surrounding him. I have the best bro!!!
Yes, we are eagles if you can't tell...