Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Grand Ole' People from Michigan

I am so glad my great friends have returned back to Utah from their home in Michigan. As soon as they got in, we have spent time together tons of nights :) These kids are incredible! Our adventures included Killer Bunnies, SKUNK, (cow at that time), Prince of Persia, and Camp out at Bear Lake. So fun!!!


After Prince of Persia, we then played apples to apples till 2 in the morning :)

My bestest friend and room mate! Love her so much!


Justin James, which is pretty much one of the coolest people I've met. Here's a story for you. When I spent the night with them at Bear Lake after one of my shows, in the morning, Justin asked me if I wanted to go ride the 4 wheeler with him. Of course I wanted to, but wasn't to fond of the idea of me driving. He drove up the trail and then when we got to the top, he asked if I wanted to try driving. I reluctently said yes and then took off. I got a little carried away, for on the down hill straight away I started going really fast and all of a sudden there was a super sharp turn. Yep, totally missed it. So there we are, flying through bushes hitting branches of trees, I close my eyes because I'm so scared, till finally Justin helps me with the break. We stop, we nervously laugh, and then switch places so I don't KILL US!!!! Goodness! Me + 4 wheelers, a little wild....

No comments:

Followers