Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taneesa and Lauren :)

Picture Time!!! This is my wonderful roommate Taneesa. I love this girl so much and have had such a fun time thus far living with her. Here is a list of ten things I love about Taneesa.
1. Her smile- always helps me to smile
2. Her cute clothes- I love to borrow!!!!
3. Her Listening to me- It means so much to have someone I can trust
4. Her caring- she always wants to help and if I'm feeling down will listen to me.
5. Her mad dancing skills- Your love is my drug
6. Her Michigan Accent- She says so many words so cute.
7. Her cleanliness- she keeps our apartment and our room looking nice
8. Her man voice "yes!"- that cracks me up, she can always make me laugh
9. Her opinions and advice- I always find them so valuable and keeping me straight
10. Her love- I can always feel that she loves me and she eminates love to all those around her.
Love you Taneesa!

A Special Friend
By Janice Lovell


A special friend is someone to treasure,
That someone to be with always a pleasure.


There to help when life gets too rough,
A friend by your side when the going is tough.


Someone to listen, a shoulder to lean on,
A friend's always there when others have gone.

Will laugh with you, cry with you, no matter what,
Faults and shortcomings don't concern her a jot.


So, to my special friend, I thank you each day
And know that forever by my side you will stay.


Through good times and bad times you'll always be there,
My tears to ease and my laughter to share.


No comments:

Followers