Friday, October 29, 2010

A Spooky LDV Party

Oh, how I love crazy choir people that dress up like insane things!!!! This is my second year of LDV, and my second halloween party with these crazy people. I tried to come up with something genius this year, but the best I could think of that was cheap for my college going self was a hawaiian girl. Lame, I know, especially compared to dumbo and a bumble bee.
I love these kids and had a blast eating soup and bread, bobbing for apples, and simply visiting. Here are some pics of the tight costumes.

 Some call us racist...
 Bag of jelly beans! Seriously, how original and cute!! But so loud when she tries to fold her arms for the prayer, or bob for apples! hahaha!
 Nerd.
 My Thugs. White trash.
 Moustaches!!!
 My roommate officer wright :)
 creepy mccrepperson!!!!
 Bumble Bee
 BYU!!!!! Yes, worth jumping off the stairs
 Donald Duck!
 Dumbo!
Velma!!! So stinking cute!

Happy Halloween :)

No comments:

Followers