Monday, January 10, 2011

This is Sledding? For real?

I just went on the most spectacular sledding trip ever! My friend Wyatt invited a bunch of us to go to his parents house in Spanish Fork and "sled". I thought, wow, I've only been sledding a few times, and I'm not the biggest fan. Honestly, I think its a little lame. Cold, lots of walking up pointless hills that you slide down. But the kids that were going were so fun, I thought, why not???
But oh no, this is not your typical sledding. Wyatts family had these sledding car things so we didn't even have to walk. We drove way up this huge road with all the sleds and tubes dragging behind. Then, at the top, we went down a half mile, non stop thrill ride through this perfect sledding road. Oh, and don't even worry, if you got tired at the end, the little car was right back at the bottom to drive you up again. And you could even stay on the sled and they would tow you. It was so crazy! I have never had that much fun in the snow in my life!

Top Moments:
1. Racing in the tubes down the hill. Kaitlee and Lauren vs Wyatt and Don. Almost to the end and winning, then Wyatt jumps on top of us, while the tubes are still sliding down the path. Don pulls the boys tube in front of ours, then Wyatt hops back on their tube and beats us to the bottom of the hill. Kaitlee and I hit a bump and fly out. We cry with laughter.
2. Driving the snow cars while listening to some crazy old country. Everyone seemed nervous to let me drive, but I think I rocked.
3. Sitting in the back of the snow car, and having a huge snow ball out of no where hit me flat in the face. I have never been hit that hard.
4. Laughing so hard my abs hurt watching people crash and bump going down the hill.

What a blast! I am so Blessed!





No comments:

Followers