Sunday, February 6, 2011

Visit from Allie :)

One of my favorite people in the whole wide world, Allie, came for a little weekend trip. We had a blast going to a fun dance party, talking, laughing, walking around the Logan temple, and letting her experience a little Aggie ice cream! I love this girl! I hope she comes to visit again soon! :)

Early in the morning feeling like P Diddy...

Cutest girls ever!

Mocktail party!

So lets just dance, in this huge room, where no one else is dancing and just staring at us... Ya, I think thats a good plan...

Baby are you down? Please take a gander at Allies face in this one

On a "taste of Logan" tour

Good heck, this girl is so cute!

Chilling in the creppery (okay, that looks like it says creep-ery but I'm meaning where they make crepes... creppery? Is that right? Ha ha ha!)


Freaking cuties! Love these girls! What a great weekend :)

No comments:

Followers