Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SLC for Memorial Day

This weekend I drove down to see my dad who was visiting SLC to drop my step brother off at the MTC for his mission to Fiji. We did so many fun things including Thanksgiving Point, playing Monopoly Deal, purchasing at a 2 story Walmart, a crazy eat meat on a stick restaurant (Rio something), temple square, and laughing together. 

In front of the largest man-made waterfall in the world :)

 My dad not only found a snake, but picked it up to show us all his mad catching skills


 Jail with Pops


 Secret Garden
 I love my dad
Sick 2 story walmart with a exclusive escalator for shopping carts. I was thoroughly entertained.
Waterfall with the Steps :)

 Spencer. I'll miss this cute kid!
Oh, but he is so ready to be a missionary. He will be so great!

Uhhhhh... no comment.
Temple Square (no duh Lauren)

1 comment:

e said...

Fiji!!?? that is so awesome! I love your pictures :) I hope you are having a good summer. And when I get back to logan we are going hiking!!

Followers