Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Howl!

Yeah, I'm a creeper...
Cassidy and Kendra were little Indians!

Utah State throws the biggest Halloween party in all over Utah. Of course I decided I had to go! People came up from BYU, Weber, St. George, everywhere, for the craziness. I realized all my years as a little girl, I always had to be something pretty, a princess, a cute witch, etc. This year, I was going to be scary! I dressed up as dead Dorthy! My friends thought I was crazy, but I loved it! The party was insane! I have never been that close, to that many sweaty bodies. There was an oxygen bar, (which I didn't try because the line was so long), a dance, croquet, a mind reader, Americas best dance crew, and much more. By the end of the night, aka 1 o'clock, I had sweated off all my make up and was beat! But oh, what fun!

No comments:

Followers