Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love You Long Time






My friend Colton is pretty much obsessed with this band called Love You Long Time. They were breaking up and having their last concert in Rexberg, Idaho. I told him I would go, he burned my the CD a week before, and I learned most the songs. It ended up being one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time. Sure it was 3 hours there and 3 hours back, sure it was foggier than foggy so we couldn't see the turning lane and got a $75 ticket, sure there were so many people in the upstairs ballroom that when everyone got jumping you could feel the floor going up and down about to break, but man, it was grand :) They told us we weren't allowed to jump anymore because the floor was going to collapse. I'm sure glad it didn't :)

No comments:

Followers