Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grandma Hyra

 My roommate Taneesa has one of the most adorable grandmas around; Grandma Hyra. I just recently found some pictures she took from some of me and T's shows in the past semester. I thought I'd give you a little taste of them, and give a shout out to Grandma Hyra. Thanks for all the yummy dinners, the good advice, your awesome piano playing skills, and letting me and T crash your home so much. We love you!


After our LDV missionary fireside. Taneesa sang a beautiful song and did terrific. We love Teddi!



At Taneesas voice recital. I was her "wonderful accompanist" as she announced it. She sang "In His Eyes" from Jekyll and Hyde. So beautiful.



Wyatt, Tan, and me after the recital.

All of us after. There is the Grandma Hyra I speak of. What tremendous people!



No comments:

Followers