Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas from Gray Brick 3

My darling room mates and I had a photo shoot this weekend for Christmas. I'm going to take some of the cutest ones and blow them up for our apartment. They turned out super cute. I am so blessed to have such darling room mates. 








 Makenzie
  • I love her smile and sparkly eyes
  • I love her mad eye brow plucking skills
  • I love her chicken fried steak she taught me to cook
  • I love how helpful she is and always willing to get to work. She is such a hard worker.
  • I love her willingness to listen to my problems and to always sincerelly ask how my day is
  • I love her :)
 Taneesa
  • I love her laugh and how she can lay in bed and laugh with me
  • I love her style and her fashion tips
  • I love her pushing me to go to the gym
  • I love her voice, it is so fun to listen to her sing
  • I love her text messages when I'm sitting right next to her
  • I love her
 Keshia
  • I love her "motherly" care for our apartment
  • I love the delicious food she is always making
  • I love hearing about all her dates and the billions of men that are in love with her
  • I love her hair and how beautiful and flowy it
  • I love how she listens and is always trying to do her best.
  • I love her




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, these pictures are so cute and wonderful!!! What a great group of girls!!! I bet your apartment is just full of love and the spirit of Christ!!! Keep on smiling Lauren...you are truly blessed and I am lucky to be able to work with you and have you as a friend. :) Merry Christmas!

Followers