Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer is Upon Us

As I sit preparing for my last final of my second year of college, my mind is blown! I cannot believe I've been doing the grown-up thing for two years now. But I'll admit, I still don't have it all down...



Man, am I ever excited for summer! Although,  I still don't really know exactly what I'm doing. Here are some of my plans...

1. Begin with a two week trip to see both of my families in California. While there, I will be getting my wisdom teeth out. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Weird fact, I only have three...

I do worry about this.

2. Continue working at the computer labs on USU campus. While I will not be in classes, I have set the goal to read like a maniac! I do enjoy reading quite a bit. While I was doing my practicum with the 6th graders, I asked all the kids what some of their favorites were. I have a list of over 30 books that they claim are "must reads"! I'm excited to get started :)


3. Begin practice and preparation for Annie the musical. I am so very excited to be doing this at Music Theater West as a NYC/ Mansion Dancer, and Star-to-be :) I get to sing the big NYC song and carry suitcases! Hoot hoot! Ha ha ha :)


4. Start freaking out because my best friend in the whole world will be coming home from his mission at the end of August! Ahhhhh! I can't even begin to tell you how fast my heart starts to beat when I think about it!!!!


So Summer, I'm ready for ya! Hit me hard and fast! And please be warm!!!!

1 comment:

Megan Michelle said...

Oh Lauren! What a wonderful summer you get to look forward to. I just love you. I hope that we can hang out this summer :)

Followers