Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wisdom Tis' Gone



Yep, I am three teeth less than I use to be. The wisdom teeth have been removed. Not the most pleasant experience, but all and all, not terrible.

  • I did not like the IV in my arm, considering I get light headed when anything pokes my veins. Neither do I like the green bruise left in the place where then needle inserted.
  • My first emotion after coming out of the heavy anesthesia they gave me was crying. I have no idea why. I was not sad, nor were they tears of happiness, I just could not stop crying for the first 5 minutes after "waking up".
  • We religiously iced my face for 20 minutes on 20 minutes off for 24 hours on my lower hole where the tooth was removed. Too bad we iced the wrong side... Ha ha ha 

    Why are they called wisdom teeth??? I did some research...


    "Third molars usually erupt in the late teen years, which coincides with passage into adulthood and is referred to by some as the age of wisdom; hence "wisdom teeth"."

    Sometimes I think its all a conspiracy. As my friend Ryan told me on facebook it could be. I posted the remark ....

    I look like someone beat my face up


    To which he replied...

    • Ryan Larsen How do you know they didn't??? I mean maybe this whole "wisdom teeth" thing is just a scam, so that doctors can put you to sleep and beat you up for a while, and then have you pay for the beating on the way out. See... they see it as getting paid to relieve stress. I'm starting a conspiracy theory... Who's with me??
      Tuesday at 11:30pm · 

    • Ryan Larsen I believe my point is further proved because they told you that you have 3 wisdom teeth!!! 3!!!

    I'm in great agreement. Conspiracy.

    No comments:

    Followers