Friday, September 30, 2011

Engaged :)

This past weekend I flew out to see a guy I have been crazy in love with for 4 years. It was the most amazing trip, that ended in an engagement! I was so happy and how he did it was absolutely perfect. My ring is beautiful. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met. I continue to break out in random moments of tears because of how happy I am, and how crazy it is that this is happening. I have no clue how I got so lucky to get to marry this amazing of a guy. I have been dreaming about it for a long time, and now that its here, my heart is overwhelmingly full of joy. Again, I am so blessed.

 "I don't want this to end...."
 "Me neither"
 "Well, what should we do about that?"
 "Oh, I don't know. What do you think?"
 "Well I think you should marry me."
 "Oh really?"
 -reaching into pocket
"wait, what are you doing??? Is that a ring?!?!? No!!! No way!!! When did you get that??? No!!!"
 "Will you marry me Lauren?"
 "Well, yes!"







I love this boy more than I could ever say :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! Congrats Miss Lady!

Emily said...

I LOVE this!!!!

Phil and Molly said...

Congrats girl! I am so happy for you!

The Merrills said...

AHH CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you Lauren! Woohoo! Here comes another beautiful lady into the married club! Yeahhh!! Love you girl!!

Followers