Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a Hard Knock Life

My life feels a little bit like Annie Annie Annie.... But I certainly love it :) Its going to be a really cute show. The rehearsals seem long and endless sometimes, but are still a blast! I sure love the people I get to spend all my nights with.
 Some of my fellow maids and I, waiting for our dance turn.
"Annie" and I at Pizza factory for lunch. I adore this little girl and her "melt-your-heart" voice.


Last night I was talking to a friend about how I didn't want tomorrow to happen and that it was going to be a hard day. I talked about... 
-work from 7- 10:30 am, 
-a 34 minutes drive to Lewiston for Practicum 
-from 11:15 to 12:00
-a 34 minutes drive back to USU
-class from 1:30 to 4:30
-Annie at 6 to 10


I found myself complaining about how busy I was... you know what he said? "Sounds like a blast Lauren!" Took me by surprise and was so grateful for that remark. Totally true! What a blast! I have

-an amazing job that I love
-a reliable car and saved money for gas
-a college education and major I love
-a play where I get to sing and dance!

Who am I to complain???? I am so, overwhelming, blessed. :) Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm sure thankful for this boy :)


No comments:

Followers