Friday, March 11, 2011

Basketball Finale!

Here are some pictures from the last Aggie basketball game of the season. We sat pretty darn close this game in the student section.  I have never seen the spectrum that full! At the beginning of the game, they passed out bright blue, latex gloves for everyone to wear! It looked insane! And the loud noise the gloves made when you clapped was so wild! Seriously, I think Aggie fans are some of the best in the world! They are insane and it is a complete blast to be a part of them :)
Taneesa and I
Smiling big for my Aggies :)
Two of my favorite people, check out the gloves
Cuties
Right after half time when the "Wild Bills" were revealed. It was pretty flipping awesome
After the win, everyone rushed the court to watch the players cut the net. I was stuck out there for a good 20 minutes, but made it out in time to snap this picture
What a game, what a night, what a school :)

No comments:

Followers