Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oregon Coast

The most amazing Spring Break trip ever :) Oregon Coast baby :) I am so blessed.

All the girls on our last night, love them.
Exploring the caves right below our place
Forbidden Cave
Awesome piece of artwork at the Newport Aquarium, so cool
The beach was beautiful!
In Portland, what a neat city! I would love to spend more time there.




A ledge that we waited for the waves to go out to cross over, I was so proud I made it over.
Octopus at the Aquarium! INsane!
Aquarium, there are some jelly fish behind us
Can you believe how beautiful this is?
At Buffalo Wild Wings on the drive down, what a cute group
The view outside our window, insane!
Such a beautiful ocean
All of us
Our time share
Cape Foulweather
Me and Tan after Mo's
After church in Newport we went on a beautiful walk. So pretty.
Devils punch bowl
This cracked me up :)
We made dinner 4 nights and it was so good! Sitting and eating.
Mary and I
Voodoo Doughnuts, some world renowned weird-oh dounut shop! Crazy place to see!
 

Dinner at the Sea Hag. So yummy. Brent was a doll and let us get whatever we wanted. I ordered a crab, shrimp dish. So scrumptious. I'm thinking crab might be my favorite food ever.

1 comment:

chats said...

I'm kind of jealous. That looks like so much fun!

Followers