Friday, March 11, 2011

Lost Wallet

Have you ever lost your wallet??? Oh my goodness, what a pain! I lost mine a day before I was heading on a trip to Oregon. What does this mean?
*No money
*No liscence to drive
*No library card to rent books
*Lost $50 check
*No return receipts
*No student ID card
*A whole lot of stress!



I rushed to the bank and had all my cards cancelled and some new ones started. I took out some money and hoped it would cover the whole weekend.

When I got home from the trip, I planned on heading to the licence place to get a new one printed for $25, a new student ID for $15, and a library card for $10. So fun... I went out to my car and found a note that said someone had found my wallet in this parking space and if it was mine to give them a call.

What a blessing!

What a relief!

I am thankful for honest people. I am thankful for opportunities to grow and learn from. I'm thankful for the bitter, because otherwise I would not know the sweet. I'm so glad my wallet has been found. I'm know my Heavenly Father watches out for me and gives me little stressful moments like this to grow from :) It might seem like such a little thing, but I do believe we are given challenges and little situations like this to learn a lot.

D&C 29:39   "For if they never should have bitter they could not know the sweet-"

No comments:

Followers