Saturday, March 26, 2011

Makes me smile :)

Do you ever just seem to have one of those days where everything goes your way??? It's the truth; sometimes blessings are so abundantly poured upon us that you can't help but smile and know that someone is looking out for you :) Here are some the great things that have happened these past few days!!!

1. I received a beautiful keyboard in the mail from my father that now sits in our front apartment room. There has already been a jam session and I'm sure many to come.

2. I spent four hours at Pickleville Playhouse as the audition accompanist!!! It was a blast being with the family and hearing amazing and talented people auditioning! I played pretty okay, regardless of how nervous I was. It is very scary to have sheets of music you have never seen before placed in front of you and expected to play it. But what fun!


3. I attended an Institute friday night activity where they were doing a little carnival. There was a mechanical bull, popcorn, cotton candy, races, fishing pond, face painting, and my personal favorite, the arm wrestling contest. I threw my name up on the board simply because they needed some more girls to participate. They set it up with a legit bracket, where I worked my way up and eventually won the arm wrestling women bracket! Who does that?!?!?!? Ha ha ha! I was dying! I beat out about 15 girls and came out champion! Ha ha ha! Just something silly that makes me smile :) 


4. Saturday morning we had a staff meeting for my computer lab job. We vote on employee of the month, and this month, I was awarded the, "Consultant of the Month" award. I received a legit certificate, a 4 gb usb drive, and a round of applause! Another little thing to just make me smile :)

No comments:

Followers