Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fourth of July Suprise Trip!!!

 I had a week off from EFY over the fourth of July break. My dad bought a plane ticket for me to come out and see him and go on the annual houseboat trip. We drive my grandparents house boat to the Oroville dam and watch fireworks from the top of the house boat. It is ridiculously fun. I had such a great time with my family and relaxing. I really needed it after 4 straight weeks of EFY. I sure do love my family and am so grateful to them for the amazing opportunities and fun times I get to enjoy.



When I flew home, I stopped in Provo for the weekend and saw my darling friends Allie and Kylee. These girls are incredible and it was great laughing and catching up with them. You know you are true friends when you pick up right where you left off :)

I sure love them!

No comments:

Followers