Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mont P EFY

My first week of EFY was the most amazing week of my life. The session was at a little small town in Idaho called Montpelier. The session only had about 150 kids and was a stay at home session. The kids were incredible and there was a very special spirit there. I felt so blessed and became so close with my kids, my team, and my amazing co-counselor Bobby.
Age: 14-15
Place: Montpelier, Idaho
Session Director: Brother Kuntz
Co-counselor: Bobby
Company: Depart from Evil

 One of the most amazing kids on the earth, Josh. He picked me a flower out of the church garden (probably not the best, hahaha) and gave it to me to wear in my hair during the dance :) Sweetest little guy :)
 Our banner and company for Depart from Evil
 Bobby and I with our plethora of letters from our children :)
 Walking around during the service activity, where they wrote letters to people who had changed their life :)
 Our flipping cute company :)
 Not sure why, but the whole session was convinced Bobby and I were madly in love :) I didn't mind the multiple dance dedications, multiple love notes to us asking about our wedding date, and random people asking to have a picture with the two "lovers", and making heart signs and pointing to us :)
 One of the greatest girls of my life, Mckenna. We got to stay together and prepare with each other. She meant the world to me this week.
Some of the greatest counselors around, chilling in our blue polos waiting for the masses of children to come.

Depart from Evil!!!!


No comments:

Followers