Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ogden EFY

The next week was in Ogden. This was a lot bigger session and a little tougher, but ended up being very rewarding and I learned to love, LOVE these kids! I clicked a lot with the 17 year old boys and loved hearing about them and their mission plans.They were awesome boys! My girls were beautiful and so smart. I loved teaching them and learning from them.
Age: 16-18
Place: Ogden, Utah
Company: Widows of Heaven
Session Director: Brother Tanner
Co-Counselors:  Trent and Heather

 Huge Company this time with two girl counselor groups and one boy group
 My beautiful girls, they were incredible
 Preparing with Andrew to hand out the books and dvds. I was in charge of helping with musical program so I wore a bright pink sheet that said to ask me about the musical program :)
Playing Ninja Destruction with my cute boys. I have to say, I am pitiful at this game. But the boys sure find it entertaining to play with me.
Two of my darling girls that just melt my heart.
Before a dance with the most beauitful girls at all of EFY :)
My homie G's of ogden... if you couldn't tell we are gangsta
Just the cutest boys ever...
We loved laying in the grass and talking about our lives, jokes, or spontaneous beat busting with rapping, you know how we do.
Their killer awesome cheer they came up with all on their own :)
Partying with allergies at games night :)
One of the most amazing girls I ever met, Cecily. She is moving to Alaska soon and taught me so much more than I think she will ever know.
 
I love these boys!!!!!

No comments:

Followers