Saturday, July 16, 2011

Orem EFY

Oh my goodness! Another spectacular week of EFY. It was fun to be back with the Taylorsville Team and have a switch up in scenery. This, by far, was the hardest week I've ever had with my kids. But this, by far, was one of the more spectacular weeks I've had. Even with all the troubles and one thing after another that my co's go "What?!?!?" We couldn't help but smile and laugh about the amazing fun time we had. It really was a roller coaster week, but who says that can't be the best kind of week??? Ha ha ha! Thank goodness for my awesome co's or I don't know if I could have done it.
Place: Orem, Utah
Age: 16-18
Co-counselor: Jessica and Michael
Session Director: Brother Su'a
Company: The Children
 Dakota, one of the greatest boys ever!!!
 Hula dancing at games night with my girl Rachel. She is so good at Hula dancing! Its a little intense!
 Our cute cute banner, one of my favorites yet. I just loved our name this week. It cracked me up!
 Our company at games night. Win, win, win, win, win!
 Sunday dress up with my beautiful girls. Goodness, were they great. Our devotionals were seriously the best I've had all summer. I would ask a question and they would just comment and comment. I learned so much from these girls and their testimonies.
 Gym floor sitting, seems to be a regular occurrence at EFY.
 Oh my gosh, how I love this girl. One of the happiest, sweetest, and kindest girls I've ever met. I will never forget "happy" Haley :)
 Our company for our "crazy picture". What nuts!
 Our appreciation cheer, which just cracked my up!!!! My favorite line was, "We don't know what you do, but you do it really well, so we thank you, ya ya, we thank you." I was dying! These kids crack me up!
 Two absolutely incredible girls. They are both graduated and starting college this fall. I felt honored to be their counselor for their last EFY experience. We became great, great friends :)
 Me and my girls :)
 My co Michael and I... gosh do I love this boy! Sick guitar skills, awesome dancing skills, spectacular testimony.
 My co Jessica. I love this girl to death. We became such good friends and I really did need her this week. She touched my heart and always made me smile. I'm gonna miss her a ridiculous amount!
 We wrote our kids a song to "I will follow you into the dark" for our kids to tell them how much we love them. It was super cute and we got the "awwwww" reaction :) Thats how you know something is good :) "When you feel alone and sad, smile and get glad, cuz you are the best "children" we've ever had"
 Some of the cutest and craziest boys I know!
 Rachel, what do I even say??? This girl is blow my mind incredible. She is one of those girls that always steps up to the plate, always serving, always looking for how to be better. She is outstandingly talented and has one of the strongest testimonies. I absolutely loved becoming her friend this week and feel completely honored to know her.
 Good heck, Mitch and Alex, I love you boys!
 Who are we??? The Children! What are we??? Awesome! You should have seen our cheer. They pretended like they were sunbeams singing primary songs. I died!
 Our final dance as co's!!! I can not even start to express my love for these guys!!! We danced, cried, and laughed together as we thought of this wild week. So blessed am I.

No comments:

Followers