Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ogden 3 EFY

This was such a great week! It was so awesome to be back with my original team and I so happened to get with one of my good friends as a co counselor. This was definitely the quietest and shyest group I had all summer, but still so fun!!! I think my craziness was a little wild for them at first, but then they learned to dance like crazy people with me soon enough. The boys in our group were seriously little Nephi's and Moroni's. I was so impressed with them. The girls loved Andrew and I seemed to click with the boys so the dynamics were a little different, but still awesome! I loved sitting in our company spot, with all the kids around us, talking and hearing about their lives. They loved to play games, so we did that constantly, including Bong, ninja, and they really loved poison! I do hate that one.... But an amazing week!

Place: Ogden, Utah
Age: 14-15
Co-counselor: Andrew
Session Director: Brother Matheson
Company: Fish Mountain
 Two of the sweetest boys. So nice and so willing to serve all the time.
Our flipping cute company. What amazing kids. What a sunny hot day!
 There he is, my amazing co Andrew :) We also got to sing together that week, Come to the Mountain of the Lord. He is massively talented at music and harmonies. It was such a privilege to sing with him.
 Oh my heavens, these are two of my favorite boys of all time! Shad and Bretton. Such sweethearts that were always there to make me smile and laugh. They taught me to shoot the tops of soda cans, and we did that quite frequently to try and make them land on the roof. They did an awesome variety show number and are just crazy awesome boys. Sure do love them.
 Oh Matt! He tried to run away when we requested a picture, but don't worry, we snatched before he got away :) Cute, funny little guy!
 I cannot even close to express how much I love this girl. I would not have been able to do EFY without her. What an amazing friend, counselor, and person she is. I adore her!
 Abe and I, not only love the name, but love him!
 My fashion buddy Noah and I. This is our attempt at being models. I'm pretty sure he pulled it off, but I'm seriously doubting myself. I love this boy! Such a party!
 Some of my girls for this week. Little angels that made my week a blast.
 Andrew and I at games night!!! So fun with our fish mountain children!
 Leslie and I with our design for orientation. Oh the things you can do with EFY wristbands.
 Our banner! Note the fact it is not only a mountain with waterfalls and fish swimming down, but also the mouth of a larger fish eating the small ones. Ya, we balling :)

 Linda and I. Stayed with this cute girl all week with long talks that were long needed :)
 Hahahaha! Andrew and I laying in the grass during free time! What a great week!

No comments:

Followers